Let's Get Real

This is a safe place where I want everyone to feel comfortable and where we can get real.

Let's get real about being the mom of a gymnast. Or a dad of a gymnast.  Or a grandparent. Or a BFF of a gymnast's mom. All are welcome here. (Unless you're a creeper or a troll, then go find somewhere else to hang out. Thanks, bye.)

Heck, even if you don't have a kid in gymnastics, but your kid spends 20 hours a week in another sport ... we probably have a lot in common. You're welcome here, too.

Let's chat. I'll have some posts that are informational, in case you're just starting out on your journey with your child and you're completely overwhelmed by it all. I'll also have posts from my heart.  There are a lot of struggles--head struggles, financial struggles, relational struggles, balance struggles. It's good to talk these things out, share ideas, gain knowledge and hopefully wisdom.

Being a gymnastics mom is not easy. It's especially hard if you feel like you're on an island with no one to ask advice, because a lot of these subjects we'll talk about here are AWKWARD. It's good to talk to your kid's coach, or other parents at your gym, but, quite honestly, there are times when you know you're being a little bit crazy and you just have to sort yourself out on your own first. This is where we can congregate to do that.

No judgement here. I have probably had every emotion in the book. In the next post I'll tell you a little bit of my story and where I'm coming from in all this.

I'm glad you've found your way here. Let's get real.

Comments

  1. I Love all of this ��. So real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, Kristi!! If you ever want to be a guest blogger, just let me know. xo

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts